Wednesday, May 20, 2009

melts in your mouth, not in your hand

there has always been a mystery looming around how i got my nickname. you see, my nickname is "mm". you spell it like so. not "em-em"...not "em em"....not "m-m"....not "m2x"....just a simple two letter m's...."mm". it doesn't stand for anything really and i don't regret using it even if i'm now in my 20's.

here's the story how i got it...

long long time ago in a galaxy far away lived a cow with a swollen udder..... nah that doesn't add up. there's no way a cow would be able to operate a space ship to get to tatooine. what the hell is freakin "tatooine"? wikipedia that shit.

annnd reality.

my parents gave me a name that sounds like the chocolate babyruth. hence, my older cousins would me call babyruth instead of my actual real name. then mother thought, wait a sec..."babyruth" is a long nickname. let's just call her "mm" instead. at least it will still be chocolate.

tada! and that's how i become mm. glorious eh? ok not so much. but still.

here, have some fun with black coated me's



3 comments:

  1. dude you totally quoted RENT!!! haha ...

    So your nickname is a candy. Sad for me. My nickname is Death ... or the 4th letter of the alphabet.

    thanks for sharing your chocolate covered nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn right, i did! even on the song i just wrote, there's a RENT reference too. it's an addiction....like twitter.

    death? lol it is overshadowed by your awesomeness anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you love what you do then work doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

    Buick Ignition Distributor

    ReplyDelete