Friday, September 25, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
- US OPEN! if you're following me on twitter, you twitter feed was probably flooded with #usopen tweets from me whenever a match was on. pardon me. i play tennis vicariously through those amazing players. i enjoyed the legendary "upsets" a lot. melanie oudin brought the first wave of upsets. then she let kim clijsters and juan martin del potro deliver the rest of them. i now wonder where have all these bandwagoners have gone? hmmm....
- the serena williams meltdown. that was something i didn't expect to see from an athlete such as her. if only she's smart enough to just kept on with trying to survive the hell hole that kim clijsters has managed to put her in, we could've seen a third set in that semis match. as for the other recipient of the "WTF?! moment" award, kanye west. meh. i could care less about him. that guy has "douchebag" written all over his birth certificate. i just hope he notices that his hip-hop pals are now listening to country music. classy, that taylor swift is.
- babies! baby joey daniel is here! congratulations to the lovable and adorable ibarras! God bless!
here is walker nathaniel diggs too. seriously, taye...let me carry your 2nd!
- rip patrick swayze. sadly, death has put baby patrick in his corner. goodnight, lover boy.
- the annual broadway on broadway took place last sunday. i soooo want to attend one. must plan another summer trip to NYC that would perfectly go well with the US open dates. oh and check this out. jennifer damiano accidentally drops the C word at the 00:23 mark. aaron tveit is droolage.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
serena williams cursing at a lines person.
"i swear to god i'm gonna fucking take this ball and shove it into your fuckin face(?). do you hear me? i swear...."
i don't know the rest. it's difficult to hear. you can hear the bleeps though.
i love how they do not tolerate this kind of sportsmanship and attitude in the US open. it's a shame that serena lost due to a violation and not coz kim clijsters REALLY swooped her tush to the max that it got to her mind and totally ruined her game.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
- GLEE is officially here! zomg! but to tell you the truth, if it weren't for matthew morrison and lea michele, i won't be watching this show (ssshhhh). but bleh what do i know? it's a ryan murphy show. try it. it's a fun and entertaining show. IT'S NOT GODDAMN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!
- rick rolled! katie (@pibby) and i has been rick rolling each other with this video. i don't know about you but we find it hilarious. julie atherton anybody? come on!
- #yegdonair. finally! my first official tweetup with some of edmonton tweeps. yay! we met at this donair place in the millwoods area and indulged in some goodness. first time that we all tried a donair poutine too. it was epic! and also happy beer nicki! looking forward to more #yegdonair tweetups with you guys...specially now that i know none of us are ax murderers.
- the US open. kim clijsters is back yo! her comeback story is just amazing. she's a mom now. oh and melanie oudin (in picture)? that kid sure has something! would've really enjoyed seeing her battle it out with serena williams in the finals. too bad wozniacki prevented that from happening in the quarterfinals. oudin's story was serena's back in 1999...well almost...coz serena ended up taking home the trophy. legendary.
- i'm obsessing with the HAIR revival cast recording - need i say more? gavin creel singing "manchester england" and "i got life" is pure joy...so as will swenson's version of "donna."
Sunday, September 6, 2009
- suck up! - suck up to the one that is not related to you by blood (your uncle's wife or your aunt's husband). they can and will say anything against you. your blood relative will always be your relative. the in-laws, no. they can kick you out whenever they want and for whatever reason. so yeah, suck up to the one who is in no way related to you by blood and your golden.
- respect - respect their house norms and their so-called "routine". don't act like it is them who has to adjust to you. it's YOU who needs to adjust to them. so if they're watching tv and you felt the need to sing, expect them to turn up the volume and prompt yourself to shut the fuck up. the volume is your cue to shut vocal chords.
- help out - help around the house without being told. do some chores. it's bad enough that they're feeding you and letting you stay with them for free. do your fucking part! at least water the plants...or wash that coffee cup YOU used.
- be considerate - since you're staying for free. help conserving the use of utilities. it's recession season. time's have changed. we get charged for every goddamn thing.
- don't expect anything - never NEVER expect anything from them. dude, come on. you're living with them already. what more do you fuckin want?! get killed?