Friday, May 20, 2011

what i would've tweeted: ORD - FLL

what i would've tweeted: ORD - FLL

- flight attendant: "please turn off everything with an 'i' now".

- o'hare airport.....A+! it's up there with SFO, JFK and singapore international in my book. man, i could only wish for YEG to be as nice.

- heathrow, you have til 2012 summer olympics. impress me. #yes #coziamthesolereasonforthesummerganes #conceitedtweet #tellmeimpretty

- just took photos of the clouds. they look much more gorgeous from up here. hence, i book the window seat most of the time.

- reason #2 for my love of window seats: i can hold my pee for hours. once on a vancouver-korea flight, for 10-11 hours, i didn't use the toilet at all.

- throw some mad props too coz me and my sister ate A LOT during that flight. bibimbap your life!

- i don't want to fall asleep. it's a full flight. me don't wants to get...incepted.

- direct tv entertainment on continental. yeah it sucks. they'll just make you salivate. 6-8 dollars for entertainment. capitalism! buy a dildo!

- metric and me.

- the pizza smell from seat 31F is overpowering the smell of my white castles. #winning

- cross check yourself before you wreck yourself. what?

- can i just say how pleasantly awesome it is to finally meet @LOPchelle? fun tiny times!

- aannnddddd.....i'm now sneezing. WTF?!

- come on baby play me something like "here comes the sun."

- *looks out the window* there's swamp everywhere. this is florida for me?

TEEHEE!!!!!

Posted via email from akomuzikera's posterous

1 comment:

  1. When you love what you do then work doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

    Land Rover Ignition Coil

    ReplyDelete