Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 random things

something from facebook...

25 random things about me... 
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged, including the person who tagged you.

To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner) then click publish.

**thanks allison, maan, & gem. idling has never been this productive hehe.

1. i'm a type 2 diabetic.

2. i can whistle with my throat.

3. i am a good traveller. i love travelling.

4. i am a musical theatre dork. REALLY.

5. i collect show tunes.

6. i will name one of my kids after jonathan larson. it'll be something like tRENT larson.

7. i normally curse people who goes through my stuff without my consent.

8. when i was little, i fell on my forehead and ended up getting stitches.

9. i skipped kindergarten and went straight to 1st grade.

10. neil patrick harris & cheyenne jackson are the only queer guys that i swore i'd do it with.

11. i want to move to NYC soooo effin bad! i truly heart NY.

12. pinoy dish? kinilaw na kambing is the way to go.

13. i joined an essay writing contest on my last year in college and won. it was my first essay contest ever.

14. my pet peeve is when people can't spell properly. mother nature! english is your first language, is it not?

15. RENT is love!...so as canada's ice wine! bwahahaha!

16. i'm so proud of myself that i believed in 30rock since season 1 episode 1. schwing!

17. don't try to abuse my or my parents' kindness because i will eat your family.

18. i used to be damn good in dance dance revolution.

19. make me laugh and i'll be your bestfriend.

20. i'm not that good in making new friends. that's why i really like when i hit it off right away with new people. say the ladies from the '09 nyc trip. holla! guess getting lost in the city is a great bonding activity lol

21. i can be the most loyal friend you'll ever have.

22. i already have a wedding song list. next task, find a boy haha

23. i turned 23 on december 23.

24. i used to hang out and play video games with now one philippine's highest paid actresses. booya!

25. the philippines is my lupang sinilangan.


No comments:

Post a Comment