Wednesday, December 23, 2009

veinticuatro!

it was an exciting and really interesting year for me. He's (see that capital H? that means the higher power) been really faithful to me and took care of me when i'm at my lowest. i will always be grateful.


23 taught me to...

love more.
pray more.
be more thankful.
realize the essence of each "unfortunate" event.
appreciate the good in people.
stay together.
make new connections and step out of the box. there's no harm in meeting new people.
be nicer.
nonchalantly do more RAOK. those are best things ever! (RAOK?? wikipedia that shit)
give back.
keep the ones who truly care about you for they will be there no matter what, come hell or high water.
have more hope.
be a good friend. be a damn great friend!
always always carry an extra pocketful of sunshine. it might be useful to somebody else.


here's to an amazing 24! salud!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words to live by. Happy birthday and thanks for making me think a bit bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and you're welcome!

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete